2013 г.- present
- Development of typical documents for the company’s Russian subdivision to provide the fastest possible start of customer services
- Financial and tax accounting outsourcing, HR recordkeeping and payroll outsourcing
- Set up of an accounting system for creation of the financial reports in accordance with international requirements at the request of the head office of the company in the Netherlands
- Setup of an electronic and paper circulation of documents
- Preparation of accounting documents according to Russian and international standards (IFRS)
- Imposition of a “Chief accountant” function
- Regular interaction with staff at the client's headquarters to effectively resolve emerging issues
Leave a request
Labor safety has been brought in line with Russian law, and mistakes of the previous provider have been corrected. Specifically, we found cases of non-investigated accidents and non-archived, missing, and unsigned documents.
In three months, the corporate reporting was systematized and fully automated, and specific rules were developed to reflect operations only in corporate accounting following the requirements of the head office.